JUNIOR SPORTS FLOORBALL
Floorball is a hugely popular sport that has grown in popularity in recent years. Now played by over 200,000 participants Australia wide, Floorball is a fun, fast-paced and energetic game that ensures that all players remain involved in the game at all times.
In conjunction with Bouncer Indoor Sports Centre, we offer a junior competition for U10's, U12's and U14's, with games being split between the 2 venues.
GAME DURATION AND START TIMES
All games go for around 35min with slightly modified rules as appropriate for each age group. All players should be at the centre no later than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
All leagues will be played on Saturday mornings from 9am. Bronze (Yr 6 and below) will occupy the earlier time slots, with the older age groups following from there. Whilst game times will generally be similar from week to week, there may be slight variations depending on team numbers in each division.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com. We accept both individual and team registrations, including small groups of players wishing to be kept together. Please note that whilst we do our best to place individuals, we simply cannot make guarantees that all preferences will be accommodated.
Registration forms can be download from the links available at the top of this page.
All players in a team must compete in the same coloured shirts. Shirts may be of any colour or style, provided ALL players wear the exact same colour. All teams must adhere to this by Round 3 of the regular competition. Failure to do this may result in a 1 goal penalty for each player out of uniform.
In the event that 2 teams have the same 'base colour', bibs will be provided to help distinguish players apart.
LADDERS AND POINTS SYSTEM
- Win = 4 points
- Draw = 2 points
- Loss = 0 points
- Win on forfeit = +4 points
- Loss on forfeit = -4 points
QUALIFYING FOR FINALS
- To qualify for finals a team must play all of it's fixtured games.
- Individual players must play a minimum of 5 games during the regular season to qualify for finals.
- Semi Finals and Finals are all played on the same day as regular fixtured games.
TEAMS SHORT OF PLAYERS DURING FINALS
- If only the minimum number of players have qualified and are available to play in a particular grade, then that team must play with those players only.
- If less than the minimum number of players have qualified and are available, then the final will be forfeited to the team they were scheduled to play.
- Only on special circumstances will an unqualified player be permitted to play and this will be determined by centre management.
- The top 4 teams will progress through to the finals.
- All other teams will play normal games to the end of the season
The 2020/21 season of Junior Floorball will be run over 2 terms - Term 4 2020 and Term 1 2021.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
GAME FEES - Are payable on the day and are set at $60 per team per game. Fees are due to the host centre 10 min prior to the scheduled game.
Please note: If a team forfeits at anytime during the season, you will still be charged your full game fee.